- Dusty rose enzyme washed hand embroidered peasant style blouse
- This blouse features one of the most expensive embroidery techniques in India, known as Dori. Artisans work carefully to layer one thread on top of another to create a 3D raised effect that is much more visible than conventional embroidery.
- The ditsy floral embroidered pattern around the neck is inspired by grape vines the Solitaire design team saw while in Napa
- Balloon sleeves with added embroidery to match neckline
- Treated for extra softness
- Keyhole back closure
- Full length sleeve
- 100% rayon
- Designed in Los Angeles, California
- Wash: Cold amp; delicate
Size amp; Fit
- Model's Measurements: Height 5'10", Bust 34", Waist 26", Hips 35"
- Modeled in Size - Small
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
Shipping And Returns
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 28 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.